Our Purchase Policy xxx
We always ensure that EVERY garment is thoroughly quality controlled before we send the item to you. We want our on-line customers to receive the same treatment as we do to those that shop with us in-store. We invite you to ask any questions regarding items you are interested in, and (during business hours Mon-Fri 10am – 5pm) we will always answer as thoroughly as we can to ensure that you are happy with your on-line purchase. Our staff are trained to fit to body type, lifestyle, trend and our styling advice is at your disposal! Our priority is to make sure that everyone purchases items that they LOVE!
Our on-line payment methods are Visa or Mastercard. If this is not suitable for you please contact us via phone (+614) 07 31611989 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we can arrange a direct deposit option.
We offer a 10 day exchange on full price items that are not suitable, do not fit or if you have a change of mind. The garments must be returned to us within 10 days and we can offer the following: an exchange or credit note. Our credit notes are valid for 4 months from the date of issue.
Returned items must be received back in original condition and must not be worn, altered or washed and have original swing tags attached.
We offer refunds if the item is faulty and can not be replaced immediately.
- We recommend that all items are tried on immediately upon receipt so that you are able, if required, to exchange within the 10 day period.
- Due to hygiene reasons we can not accept returns on earrings.
- Swimwear may be exchanged if hygiene sticker is still in place and must be tried on using underwear.
- Please try shoes on soft surfaces so it does not scuff the soles.
How do I return or exchange an item?
- If you would like to return your purchase please contact Chasing Bow at email@example.com immediately upon receiving your delivery. If it is an exchange we will let you know the availability of the size or garment. If it is a faulty garment for return we can either replace, repair or refund depending on availability and the fault.
- Once contact is made Chasing Bow will then provide you with a returns authorization number. You must have this "RA" number for us to accept an item/s back for exchange, credit or return. We will email you an on-line returns form to fill out and send back with the returned item.
- Please make sure items are packaged securely so as not to get damaged in transit. All shoe boxes must be with shoes, jewellery must be wrapped in same way it arrived etc.
Returns within AUSTRALIA Please use express or registered post.
Returns INTERNATIONAL Please use a registered postage method, or a service that can be tracked.
Please post the return package within 3 days of receiving the Return Authorisation number to the following address:
33b Latrobe Terrace
QLD, AUSTRALIA, 4064
4. Once the items have been received back to Chasing Bow and undergone a quality control check to ensure they have not been worn, the exchanges/returns will be processed. We will keep you updated throughout the whole process.
Delivery Policy xxx
Upon placing your order and completing the payment procedure with Chasing Bow, you will receive an email confirming your order.
Your order will be shipped on the next business day.
Australian orders will be posted via Australia Express Post. If you are in a major city this is a next business day delivery, or in country areas may take up to 3 days.
International orders will be shipped using Registered Post International which requires a signature for acceptance of delivery. This normally takes between 3-10 business days. Please note we have no control over your countries customs clearance so please make sure this is a purchase you believe will be fine to get through. We will advise if the item has extra detailing that could cause a slow customs clearance (eg feathers), but can not be held responsible for any delays.
Australia - $10
New Zealand or Asia - $20
Rest of the World - $30
Size Guide xxx
At Chasing Bow we carry a selection of designer labels that are Australian and Internationally sized. We find that they size varies depending on the designer so we will endeavour to advise you alongside the product information. As a base an Australian 10 is a UK 10, a US 6 or a EUR 40. Designers also use a break up of 0, 1, 2, 3. In some cases this can mean a 1 is a AUS 10, or perhaps a 2 can be a AUS 10. If we have garments sized like this we will advise like this eg 1 (10). Keep in mind that voluminous pieces will sometimes fit anywhere from a AUS size 8-14, so don't be too hung on size as length is more an issue in these garments and how you plan to wear it
Please use the below as a guide only..
AUS 6 = UK 6, US 2, EUR 36
AUS 8 = UK 8, US 4, EUR 38
AUS 10 = UK 10, US 6, EUR 40
AUS 12 = UK 12, US 8, EUR 42
AUS 14 = UK14, US 10, EUR 44
Your privacy is important to us and it is our priority to protect your personal information. Chasing Bow will only request information that is necessary to process your order, keep in touch throughout the delivery process and of course to provide updates with new arrivals and any promotions or sales. Personal information is confidential and secure and no information is ever given to a third party or outside organisation. We do not retain any credit card information.